- Standard length trailers seen all across North America in the 1970s and 1980s
- Must-have for modeling period piggyback service
- Used by dozens of railroads and trucking companies
- Instant detail for vintage highways, loading docks and terminals
- Highly detailed body with scale rivet details, four door latch bars, and landing gear in up and down positions
- Ready-to-use loads for 85' and 89' flatcars each sold separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.