* Licensed Replica of Popular International Trucks
* Must-Have for HO Model Railroads
* Perfect Size for Collectors
* Positionable Parts on Many Models
* Fully Assembled & Painted
* Die Cast Metal & Plastic Parts
Introduced in 2002 to replace the 4000-series trucks of the 1990s, the
medium-duty 4300 was built in three variations and became a very popular chassis
for a variety of commercial applications. Today, they're still in production as
the International Durastar.
INTERNATIONAL(R) and other International Truck trademarks are licensed by
International Truck Intellectual Property Company, LLC.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.