The Educational Construction Series is a great way of learning how different types of movement can be used to power your creations. This kit creates a kayak that will give many hours of on-water enjoyment! It offers an enthralling construction process and a window into just how different propulsion mechanisms work.
• Plastic model assembly kit creating a simple Kayak model. Length: 210mm, width: 200mm, height: 105mm.
• The compact underwater gearbox and submarine motor mini (Item 70186) are used to power the paddle via a crank and link rods. A 3D link design ensures that the paddling motion is realistic.
• Alter paddle blade angles to change the direction that the model moves in.
• Paddle and kayaker are molded in PP plastic.
• Features a kayak-shaped PE foam component with tail part that stabilizes the kayak as it moves and doubles as a stand when the model is out of the water.
• Paddle is secured using rubber rings for good durability.
• Water resistant stickers are provided to decorate the kayaker.