The Panzerkampfwagen IV formed the backbone of the German tank units in World War II. In the period between 1933 and 1945, larger numbers of them were produced than any other German battle tank of that time. The H version, which was first fitted with side skirts to increase armor protection, was built from 1943 to 1944.
- True to the original surface details
- Movable tower with storage box
- MG 34
- Side skirts
- Injection-molded chain with individual links and sections
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- 20th Pz. Div Staff Russia, Tarnopol 1944
- 23rd Pz.Div, 6th Company, Hungary 1944
Scope of delivery:
Kit including instructions and decal
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.