- Rubber train line hoses (not shown)
- Separately applied coupler cut levers (not shown)
- Lower shelf McHenry coupler (BN & CSXT; not shown)
- Photo-etched roof walks
- Separately applied wire grab irons and brake piping
- Detailed underbody
- Body-mounted McHenry® operating scale knuckle couplers
- Weighted for optimum performance
- Highly-detailed, injection-molded body
- Painted and printed for realistic decoration
- Minimum radius: 11”
PROTOTYPE AND BACKGROUND INFO:
The 2-bay covered hopper first entered service in the 1950s. The cars handle loads such as cement, sand and similar denser bulk commodities.
In the 1960s, American Car and Foundry introduced the Centerflow design. The car’s rounded body provided structural strength without the added weight of bracing, as well as making gravity unloading easier. This 2-bay car came in a 2,970-cubic foot capacity.
|COUPLER STYLE:||McHenry® Scale Knuckle|
|Minimum Age Recommendation:||14 years|
|Is Assembly Required:||No|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.