PROTOTYPE AND BACKGROUND INFO:
A flatbed truck is a type of truck which can be either articulated or rigid. As the name suggests, its bodywork is just an entirely flat, level ‘bed’ with no sides or roof. A stakebed truck is a variation on this design and is somewhat analogous to a railroad gondola car. It is well-suited to carrying bulk loads that don’t need protection from the weather, which makes it a good choice for railroad MOW work.
The medium-duty version of the Ford F-Series is a range of commercial trucks manufactured by Ford since 1948.
- Factory assembled with many detail parts applied
- Unique front bumper-mounted pump apparatus
- Molded cab interior with separately applied steering wheel
- Clear window glazing
- Rubber tires
- Ford licensed model
PRIMED FOR GRIME MODELS FEATURE
- Duplicated look and feel of “In Service” equipment
- Faded base colors matched to the prototype
- Perfect starting point for adding grime and rust