Green Stamps Window sign.
S&H Green Stamps (also called Green Shield Stamps) were
trading stamps popular in the United States from the 1930s
until the late 1980s. They were distributed as part of a
rewards program operated by the Sperry & Hutchinson
company (S&H), founded in 1896 by Thomas Sperry and
Shelley Byron Hutchinson. During the 1960s, the rewards
catalog printed by the company was the largest publication in
the United States and the company issued three times as
many stamps as the U.S. Postal Service. Customers would
receive stamps at the checkout counter of supermarkets,
department stores, and gasoline stations among other
retailers, which could be redeemed for products in the catalog.
The window sign comes on an over sized clear background
that can be trimmed as small as .73" wide x 0.84" tall. Sign
comes with a 3 position switch: flashing-off-all on.