N Scale 1:160, JTC # 535062 UMAX - double patch FORMER PACER STACKTRAIN PATCH 53' HIGH CUBE, 6-42-6 corrugated containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC #535062. One of Many UMAX patched ex-Pacer Stacktrain. More Prototype variety.
UMAX is a domestic interline intermodal freight transport program that provides shipping and logistics of containers. The program is a partnership; its parent companies are Union Pacific Railroad and CSX. Launched March 29, 2010, UMAX has a fleet of over 20,000 domestic 53 ft containers.
- All New Tooling; 6-42-6 corrugated sides
- 5 different doors and two fronts tooled to match prototype photos.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with with ALL JTC containers, including JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.