In August 1940, Japanese battleship YAMATO was finally launched at water from
Kure naval yard's dry dock. Work on the YAMATO project began with the
development and modernization such as the huge armament 46cm turret, it was in
1934. This project was in a top secret for a while because the YAMATO had to be
a final hope for Japanese naval at that time. Most of main countries which had
naval were tying to develop the plan enforcing naval because the Washington
Treaty of 1922 prohibiting on the construction of new battleships according to
its size, weight, and armaments were supposed to be expired in those days.
Specs & Features
- Plastic pieces attached to sprues and molded in gray and red; clear pieces
- Ready to assemble precision model kit.
- Highly detailed exterior.
- Several different guns included for armament.
- Includes crane and flag.
- Unassembled float planes included.
- Lifeboats included.
- Metal piece included for flotation assistance.
- Colorful instruction sheet which shows painting schemes.
- Waterslide decals.
- Detailed pictorial instructions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.