This special edition model kit set allows you to reproduce a 1/48 scale Mosquito model either as the FB Mk.VI or the NFMk.II night fighter. The set also includes a British utility vehicle for a cool diorama scene.
The De Havilland Mosquito was a famous WWII RAF twin engine aircraft. The Mosquito looked and performed beautifully. With its excellent high speeds, it outran many fighter planes and proved its worth in many roles including its role as a night fighter.
During WWII, the British military commissioned various types of civilian pick-up trucks into military service. These "Light Utility Cars" regardless of the make, brand, and year of production were all pressed into service. They could be seen supporting the Allied forces at airfields and in liaison use and were thought of affectionately by British personnel.
• Six kinds of markings for the Mosquito are included. In addition to the previously released FB Mk.IV (2) & NF. Mk.II (1) markings, three new NF. Mk.II markings are included.
• The classical form of the British Light Utility Car has been authentically reproduced.
• The car’s undercarriage, interior, and cargo area are accurately depicted with less parts for greater realism.
• You can choose to display your Utility Car with either an open or closed cargo cover.
• In addition to the RAF vehicle markings, various British Army unit markings are included.
• Two RAF pilot figures and one commander figure included.