This handy set makes for a great starter purchase for modelers looking to get into airbrushing. It pairs the versatile Air Compressor Advance (Item 74559) and the SX 0.5D airbrush (Item 74802).
About the Spray Work Air Compressor Advance
• Compact unit features a dial to allow easy adjustment of air pressure.
• Comes with an airbrush hanger with a sensor switch that turns on the compressor when the airbrush is removed, and off when the airbrush is placed again.
• Transparent coiled hose is included. Being see-through, it allows quick visual identification of any moisture build up, helping you to shut down the compressor before that water causes any ‘blushing’ (cloudy finishes).
• Low noise and vibration levels cause minimum disruption to the surrounding environment.
• Selected ratings: approx. 0.21MPa (30PSI) max pressure; approx. 0.08MPa (12PSI) continuous pressure, 45db noise level.
• Dimensions: 12.5cm x 10cm x 11.5cm. Weight: approx. 600g.
About the Sparmax Airbrush SX 0.5D
• 0.5mm-diameter nozzle perfect for finishes on larger areas such as car model panels, or also for applying metallic paint jobs, surface primer and so on.
• Double-action mechanism allows for separate control of air and paint volumes as you paint.
• Excellent durability is provided by the metal body, which is fitted with a large 15cc paint cup. Fluororesin gasket offers excellent resistance to thinners used during painting and cleaning.