With production beginning in 1918, the USRA 0-6-0 was one of the locomotives designed by the United States Railroad Administration, the country’s nationalized railroad established during World War I. Classified as a light switcher, 255 original locomotives were produced and sent to over 20 rail systems throughout the country. Bachmann is excited to offer a variation of our USRA 0-6-0 with new and existing tooling, roadname-specific tenders, and a TCS WOWSound® 16-bit 44,100Hz decoder with a Keep-Alive® device for uninterrupted operation, even over dirty track. Additionally, Chuffinity™ technology is included for amazingly diverse and realistic chuffs. The 0-6-0’s WOWSound® sound value steam locomotive package includes your choice of 8 whistles and 5 bells, plus automatic snifters, air pump, injectors, safety valve, cylinder cocks, brake squeal, generator, coupler clank, grade-crossing quill, and all directional quills.
Additional features include:
• DCC sound-equipped for sound, speed, direction, and lighting control
• true CD-quality audio in 16-bit 44,100Hz sound
• Keep-Alive® device that keeps your engine running during power interruptions due to dirty track or loss of electrical contact
• dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder
• function pagination feature for expanded function control with Bachmann’s E-Z Command® system
• load-based chuff intensity with Chuffinity™ technology for amazingly diverse and realistic chuffs
• operating headlight
• metal side rods
• RP25 wheel contours
• E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.