ScaleTraxT by M.T.H. Electric Trains is the ultimate track system that detail-oriented 3-rail modelers have been looking for. No longer will an O Gauge modeler have to accept excessively tall or heavy-looking track, because ScaleTrax offers maximum accuracy and the exceptional quality of M.T.H. products. It's perfect for creating an authentic looking 3-rail layout.
It's not about the track. Railroading is about huge machinery that makes the ground shake when it goes by.
In model railroading, the track is just a stage setting that should make your trains look more real and more massive -- and no three-rail track does that better than ScaleTrax, the lowest-profile, best-running 3-rail O gauge track system.
Compare our track with 3-rail track systems from others and check out the advantages of ScaleTrax:
- More Realism: Prototypically scaled, lower profile rail and ties make your locomotives and rolling stock look more massive on ScaleTrax.
- Smaller Third Rail: The thinnest, lowest-profile center rail of any major track brand gives ScaleTrax a more realistic look without causing premature pick-up roller wear.
- Better Electrical Contact: Concealed, large, spring-loaded contacts deliver more secure electrical connections between track sections.
- Smoother Switches: Thanks to our ramped and beveled frog and lower profile rail, ScaleTrax offers the smoothest-rolling switches in O gauge.
- Easier-To-Use Flex Track: Low-profile rail and ties make ScaleTrax flex easier to bend than other brands.
- Lower Cost: ScaleTrax track and switches are more affordable than comparable products.
Did You Know?
- It takes EIGHT sections of O-31 ScaleTrax Curves To Make A Circle
- It takes SIXTEEN sections of O-54 ScaleTrax Curves To Make A Circle
- It takes SIXTEEN sections of O-72 ScaleTrax Curves To Make A Circle
- It takes SIXTEEN sections of O-80 ScaleTrax Curves To Make A Circle
M.T.H. ScaleTraxT switches feature the same individual rail ties, solid nickel silver rails and darkened center rail as found on all ScaleTrax track sections. Available in left and right hand configurations, each ScaleTrax switch has feather-light action. Also, all M.T.H. ScaleTrax switches have pre-made, easy-to-connect switch motors & controllers. Now for the first time, O gauge model railroaders can enjoy "scale" turnouts without tedious and time-consuming set-up.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.