N Scale 1:160, JTC # 405606 NYK 40' Standard height (8'6") 3-P-42-P-3 Panel side square corrugations containers.
NYK Founded 1885. In 1968 Japan's first fully containerized ship, began service on new California route. In 1972 Container service to the east coast of North America began. 1998, Acquired Showa Line Co. Ltd. In 2017, The new integrated container shipping company ONE (Ocean Network Express Pte. Ltd.) established. One started operation in April 2018.
- All New Standard Height Tooling; 3-P-42-P-3 Panel side square corrugations containers.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plates.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.