N Scale 1:160, JTC # 405027 TRANS OCEAN 40' High Cube containers.
About Trans Ocean Leasing
Trans Ocean Leasing was a U.S. container leasing company founded in 1973, and its' containers were seen around the world. It was acquired by Transamerica (container leasing) in 1996, and included with the Transamerica Sale to TAL. TAL merged with TRITON in 2016. So, TOL containers are now managed by Triton.
TRANS OCEAN LEASING managed the containers of TOUAX, starting in 1975, for a number of Years.
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate. See document HERE
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack retrofitted M-T and S-T brand containers on top.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.