40' Box Car - Delaware & Hudson #19691 - HO Scale.
Box Cars are the workhorses of the railroad, economically moving dry goods and bulk freight from coast to coast, and from factories to distributors everywhere in-between. From the early to mid 20th century, the 40' Box Car was the standard size offered by most major railcar manufacturers. Useful for hauling both long-distance bulk shipments and smaller mixed loads for local deliveries, the type remains one of the most iconic freight cars in American history.
- Silver Series Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled
- Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with sliding door, and Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP25 Contours
- Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate Mark II Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings
- Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance
- HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 6.5 in., W 1.5 in., H 2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 7.25 in., W 1.75 in., H 3.4 in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.