The TORTOISE Slow Motion Switch Machine is the most popular and respected switch machine in the US. 3 second throw, bulletproof stall motor design, DPDT contacts, simple under-layout installation. Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3 1/4
Patented, Advanced Technology Design!
- Lowest Current Drain Switch Machine Available (4 ma. during operation, 15 ma. at stall).
- Motor stalls at each end of throw- No Cut off Contacts Necessary.
- Precision Engineered Gear-Drive Mechanism (superior to screw-drive machines).
- Enclosed construction.
- Constant Tension on the Switch Points.
- No Additional Brackets or Linkage Necessary.
- Fulcrum adjusts for use in all Scales - Z to G.
Prototypical Slow Motion Action!
- 3 Seconds to Complete Throw.
Convenient Auxiliary Contacts!
- 2 Sets SPDT Provided for Powering the Frog or Signals
Also Ideal for Grade Crossing Gates and semaphores!
Unprecedented 9 Year Warranty!