- Perfect for fan trip and excursion service
- Modern-Era UP excursion scheme
- Factory-Printed Car Names and UPP reporting marks
- Factory-installed grab irons
- Prototypically accurate window tinting
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
Two 48-seat dining cars have been named for UP's flagship Streamliner, "The City of Los Angeles." Both were delivered new in 1949 from American Car & Foundry. The current car, #4808, was acquired from Northern Rail Car in 1991.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.