As Exciting as the City it's Named For... The WalthersProto(R) San Francisco
Unveiled in 1954, Santa Fe's newest streamliner drew legions of fans from the
start! With a unique blend of equipment and fast schedules between the San
Francisco bay area and Chicago this unique transcontinental is back -- as
Walthers latest HO Scale name train!
With a real metal finish simulating the patina of stainless steel, these cars
look great in operation together, or combined with matching Walthers equipment
to model other Santa Fe trains.
* 7 All-New ATSF Cars - First Time in Plastic!
* Based on Equipment in Service 1954-71
* Real Metal Finish Simulates Stainless Steel as Appropriate
* Plated to Match Super Chief & El Capitan Cars
* Mix & Match to Model Other Santa Fe Streamliners
* Prototypical Accurate Window Tinting as Appropriate
* All Grab Irons Factory Installed
* Car Name & Number Decals
* Proto MAX(TM) Metal Knuckle Couplers
* Turned Metal Wheelsets
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full
underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended
Model a Complete Consist for Your San Francisco Chief with these cars!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.