Tamiya presents a 1/16 scale figure of a WWII Japanese pilot. Figure is depicted
in traditional Japanese naval airman�s uniform with flight cap and lifejacket.
Set comes with a variety of accessories such as sword, flying gloves and goggles
to add detail and atmosphere. Choice of poses with arms folded, or holding
ceremonial sword in right hand. This historically accurate figure is perfect for
those interested in the 1/32 Zero Fighter Model 21.
About the model
- Tamiya�s first 1/16 assembly model of a
Japanese military figure.
- Overall height 110mm.
- Model depicts early WWII style pilot uniform
and equipment including flying cap & lifejacket.
- Comes with accessories including sword, flying
gloves and goggles.
- Transparent goggle parts add to realism.
- Rank insignia on left sleeve depicted by decal.
- Comes with display base.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.