About the M20 Armored Utility Car
The M20 was a high-speed general-purpose armored vehicle designed to meet the
needs of the U.S. Army's mechanized forces during WWII. It was essentially an M8
Greyhound, but without the gun turret. In its place was an open-topped hull
superstructure fitted with a .50 caliber Browning machine gun on a ring mount.
Other infantry weapons, including an anti-tank bazooka, were kept inside the
vehicle. This AFV was used mainly as a command and reconnaissance vehicle
equipped with radios, but its excellent rough terrain performance and high speed
meant it also served as an armored personnel carrier as well as general cargo
About the Model
- 1/48 scale assembly model kit of the U.S. M20
Amored Utility Car.
- A number of pre-sculpted parts help recreate
the complex suspension system while keeping the number of parts down for ease
- Open-top hull superstructure allows viewing of
internal details such as driver�s position and radio-operator position.
- Die-cast chassis for added weight and realism.
- 2 figures and 2 types of markings are included.
- Display alongside ITEM 32551 U.S. M8 Light
Armored Car �Greyhound� for an interesting comparison of differences.
- A great piece to include in a diorama with
other Tamiya 1/48 scale aircraft, vehicles, and figures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.