After 5 years away from the racing track, two GT-R racing cars, #22 and #23,
were entered by NISMO in the 2008 Japanese Super GT Series. The GT-R came back
with a bang with a one-two finish at the season's opening race, and even with a
55kg handicap the GT-R went on to record back to back wins at the second race of
the season. The power source of the GT-R is a 4494cc V8 NA engine which pumps
out over 500ps. After the 5th round, car #23 driven by Benoit Treluyer and
Satoshi Motoyama are placed 3rd and car #22 driven by Michael Krumm and Masataka
Yanagida are in 5th.
- This is a 1/24 assembly plastic display model
of Xanavi NISMO GT-R.
- Separately molded metal plated roof section.
- Depicts 17 in. rear slick tires and 18 in.
front slick tires.
- Either No.22 or No.23 car can be made with the
set of Cartograf decals.
- Metal transfers for manufacturer emblem and
- Includes nylon mesh, tire markings and masking
- 1/24 scale Nissan GT-R (R35) GT Version
Photo-Etched Parts Set (Item 12629) is separately available for an even more