- Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers
- Based on cars in service 1970s to early 2000s
- Prototypes carry larger steel coils used to make automobiles, appliances and food packaging
- Matching, removable hoods in angled, round and glass fiber styles with lifting and stacking brackets - additional hoods available separately
- Fully assembled with etched metal walkways, grab irons, underframe cushioning device, separate brake gear and more
- Detailed body with V-shaped load cradle and separate restraints
- Heavy die-cast metal frame for enhanced performance
- 100-ton roller-bearing trucks
- Correct 36" turned metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
- Detail your new coil cars in minutes with the Cornerstone Steel Coil Load (#933-1499), sold separately)
- Great for use with Walthers Steel and Auto Industry Series!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.