With its mix of head-end traffic, long-distance coaches and luxurious Pullman
sleepers, the Pennsylvania Railroad's "The General" was one of its most popular
Blue Ribbon streamliners into the 1960s.
Fully assembled, ready for operation or display, these limited edition HO consists feature unique car names and numbers available only in these sets, along with factory-installed LED interior lighting as appropriate and 130 Preiser figures throughout the train.
For a longer train or custom consist, be sure to check out the Standard Cars available in two versions, and easily mixed and matched with these sets. Correct EMD E8A (Pennsylvania Class EP-22) diesels will be available separately, perfect power for your new streamliners!
Your preorders are vital to production of these sets so don't delay, reserve yours by August 31, 2021!
Includes one each of the following, sold only in this set:
- 50' R50B Express Reefer #2556
- 60' B60b Baggage Car w/Standard Doors, Messenger Service #9277
- 85' American Car & Foundry Pennsylvania-Style Baggage-Dormitory #6693
- 85' Pullman-Standard 10-6 Sleeper Plan 4129 "Kalamazoo Rapids"
- 85' Budd 21-Roomette Sleeper "Latrobe Inn"
- 85' Pullman-Standard 12-4 Sleeper Plan 4130 "Chimney Creek"
- 85'Pullman-Standard 6 Double-Bedroom Sleeper Plan 4131 "Balsam Falls"
- 85'Budd 68-Seat Full Diner #4916
- 85' Budd Kitchen-Dormitory #4917
- 85' American Car & Foundry Pennsylvania-Style P85b Coach #4064
- 85' American Car & Foundry Pennsylvania-Style P85b Coach #4089
- 85' American Car & Foundry Pennsylvania-Style P85b Coach #4049
- 85' Pennsylvania Buffet-Lounge-Observation #1132
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbopdy details to match the prototype, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.