As part of its postwwar upgrades for the Broadway Limited, the Pennsylvania added two new observation cars to the View Series in early 1949. Slightly different from prewar cars, Tower View and Mountain View would serve trhe flagship until 1967 when it was merged with The General. Both were preserved and are now owned by railroad museums. Fully assembled, ready for operation or display, features of this WalthersProto replica include:
- Order now, limited quantity available
- Finished in the later scheme with large Keystone logos
- Factory-installed grab irons
- Prototypically accurate window tinting and gaskets
- Superb detail inside and out
- Modeler-installed extended drawbars for 22" radius curves included
- Correct trucks
- Correct 36" RP-25 metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct protoype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.