• Golden-white LEDs
• Realistic die-cast underframe
• Five-pole skewed armature motor with dual flywheels for optimum performance at all speeds
• Directional lighting
• Factory-equipped with AccuMate knuckle couplers
• Detailed cab interior with crew
• Separately-installed scale windshield wipers, metal grab irons and fine scale handrails
• Movable drop steps
• Walkway safety tread
• Coupler cut bars
• Multiple unit hoses and trainline hoses
AccuMate couplers are made under license from AccuRail, Inc.
Atlas Master Series Silver Additional Features:
• NMRA 21-pin plug for DCC (Decoder-ready)
Sound Features for Gold Series :
• Supports all DCC-programming modes
• Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F31 .
• Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices
Sound Functionality Features:
• Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes and more.
• There are 16 user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-selectable synchronized brake squeals.
• Manual and Automatic Notching modes with the ability to change modes ”on the fly” are provided for true realism
Silver Sound Ready
Atlas Silver Sound Ready models are equipped with a speaker for easy conversion to sound with the addition of a decoder. If you need assistance with the upgrade of a Sound Ready model, please contact Atlas Customer Service at 908-687-0880 or email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.