- Flush or overhanging roof per prototype
- Etched metal roofwalks
- Factory installed wire roofwalk grab irons
- McHenry® knuckle spring couplers installed
- Weighted for optimum performance
- Accurately painted and printed for prototypical realism
- Minimum radius: 9 ¾”
PROTOTYPE AND BACKGROUND INFO:
The PS-2 2600 cu ft covered hopper first entered service in the 1960s. The car was popular for cement and sand service and could still be found in use well into the 2000s. The most common service was cement and sand. Occasionally used as buffer cars in instances where a bulk load was not protected by a bulkhead, for example an unprotected lumber load on flat car would require a buffer car between the load and the caboose or locomotive.
|COUPLER STYLE:||McHenry® Scale Knuckle|
|Minimum Age Recommendation:||14 years|
|Is Assembly Required:||No|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.