- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Richmond Tank Car prototype
- Photo-etched platforms
- Factory installed wire grab irons
- Weighted for optimum performance
- Machined RP25 profile metal wheels
- Equipped with McHenry® AAR upper/lower shelf couplers per prototype practice
Richmond Tank Car was based out of Sheldon, Texas, and began operation in 1962. As a car builder RTC constructed tank cars for multiple railroads and leasing companies.
|PROTOTYPE MANUFACTURER:||Richmond Tank Car|
|COUPLER STYLE:||McHenry Scale Knuckle|
|Minimum Age Recommendation:||14 years|
|Is Assembly Required:||No|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.