The PS-2 2600 cu ft covered hopper first entered service in the 1960s. The car was popular for cement and sand service and could still be found in use well into the 2000s. The most common service was cement and sand. Occasionally used as buffer cars in instances were a bulk load was not protected by a bulkhead, for example an unprotected lumber load on flat car would require a buffer car between the load and the locomotive.
- Flush or overhanging roof per prototype
- Highly detailed end cages and etched end platforms
- Minimum radius: 18”
- Accurately painted and printed for prototypical realism
- Highly detailed, injection-molded body
- Body-mounted, McHenry® scale double-shelf knuckle couplers
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Machined metal wheels with RP25 contours operate on all popular brands of track
|COUPLER STYLE:||McHenry Scale Knuckle|
|Minimum Age Recommendation:||14 years|
|Is Assembly Required:||No|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.