- Separately applied end details and brake wheel
- 33” machined metal wheels with RP25 contours
- Weighted for optimum performance
- Body-mounted McHenry® operating scale knuckle couplers
- Highly-detailed, injection-molded body
- Decorated models fully-assembled and ready to run out of the box
- Minimum radius: 18”
PROTOTYPE AND BACKGROUND INFO:
The 60’ flatcar was introduced in the late 1960’s to accommodate bulk loads of various large sizes not exceeding 60’. Each flat car was set up with stake pockets to assist stabilizing each load. Subsequently, these versatile all-purpose flatcars became the de-facto standard for lumber and pipe service during the era.
|COUPLER STYLE:||McHenry Scale Knuckle|
|Minimum Age Recommendation:||14 years|
|Is Assembly Required:||No|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.