- Three road numbers
- Etched metal stirrup steps
- Fully-assembled and ready-to-run out of the box
- Accurately painted and printed
- Highly detailed, injection molded body
- Detailed, molded underframe
- Weighted for trouble free operation
- N-scale 70 ton trucks with machined 33" metal wheels operate on all popular brands of track
- Body mounted McHenryÂ® operating scale knuckle couplers
- Clear plastic jewel box for convenient storage
- Minimum radius: 9 Â¾"
The 1960s was a period of development that would set the course of railroading as we see it today. The North American Car Corporation designed and built a 50' outside post, insulated, plug door box car which proved to be a vision of developments to come. Several railroads rostered this car with most of them either purchased by or leased to private shippers. The NACC cars were frequently decorated in complex, colorful paint schemes. When the NACC cars were built, general leasing, billboard paint schemes and modern freight handling techniques were still at least a decade in the future.
|PROTOTYPE MANUFACTURER:||North American Car Co.|
|COUPLER STYLE:||McHenry Scale Knuckle|
|Minimum Age Recommendation:||14 years|
|Is Assembly Required:||No|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.