- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Molded truss rods with turnbuckles (as appropriate)
- Clear window glazing
- Painted steps (as appropriate)
- Razor sharp painting and printing
- Molded plastic underframe with brake cylinder
- Screw mounted trucks for accurate tracking
- Body mounted McHenry knuckle spring couplers installed
PROTOTYPE AND BACKGROUND INFO:
Perhaps one of the most recognizable icons of American railroading, the caboose completed the train. Cabooses provide shelter for crew at the end of a train, who were long required for switching and shunting, and to keep a lookout for load shifting, damage to equipment and cargo, and overheating axles.
|COUPLER STYLE:||McHenry Scale Knuckle|
|Minimum Age Recommendation:||14 years|
|Is Assembly Required:||No|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.