To call the Silver Streak Zephyr famous before its time would be to do the
all-corrugated, slick stainless steel train a disservice. Named after a movie of
the same name which featured the CB&Qs distinctive corrugated equipment, the
Silver Streak Zephyr and its specially built EMD E5A unit Silver Bullet was
a short distance luxury train that operated between Lincoln, Nebraska and Kansas
City with stops in Omaha and St. Joseph.
- EMD E5A #9909 Silver Bullet with Skirted Trucks and "Silver Streak
- Budd Baggage/RPO #1600 Silver Sheen
- Budd Baggage Car #900 Silver Light
- Budd Coach #4703 Silver Gleam
- Budd Coach #4704 Silver Glow
- Budd Observation #300 Silver Spirit
- A specially designed bookcase packaging that holds all 6 pieces of the set
with room for an additional 2 E5 locomotives.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.