N Scale 1:160, JTC # 535014 UNIVERSAL 53' High Cube containers. 8-55-5 corrugated sides. Scheme Specific Tooling - Features New Door style Tooling, per prototype, to accommodate the Logo.
Universal Intermodal offers domestic door-to-door rail services. Utilizing our private fleet of 53’ containers, we can support most nationwide dedicated intermodal transportation programs. In conjunction with every major North American Class 1 railroad, Universal Intermodal can handle freight from Canada to Mexico and everywhere in between.
It is an essential part of Value, and a Key component of our Company Vision.
It adds to the enjoyment of our modeling and purchases. JTC's models feature magnets and connecting pins (IBC), and all of our 20+ container body styles are PIN COMPATIBLE, for easy stacking in all configurations between all body styles. For modelers that means that, yes you can stack our 53', 48, and all Ten types of our 40’ containers on two of our 20 footers.
- All New Tooling; 8-55-8 corrugated sides
- Different doors and fronts tooled to match prototype photos.
- Scheme specific tooling for vent locations, placard location, lading boxes, GPS units, etc.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.