N Scale 1:160, JTC # 405019 SM LINE 40' High Cube containers. Part of the November 2018 Releases.
SM LINE was officially launched on January 5, 2017. In February 2017, SM Line, a new shipping firm formed by Samra Midas (SM) Group, purchased five vessels previously owned by Hanjin. In March, SM Line acquired two of Hanjin Shipping′s terminals in Korea, in the cities of Gwangyang and Incheon. SM Line started service to the US in April 2017. Containers can now be seen all over the world, including the US.
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate. See document HERE
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.