N Scale 1:160, JTC-205342 NASA 20’ Std. height containers.
These are NASA (freelanced) containers decorated with the NASA 'worm' logo. NASA model collectors will appreciate the bright 'Restricted Access' lettering and details. A part of our continuing NASA collection. NASA logos used with Approval.
In 1975 the complex round NASA (meatball) logo was replaced with a stripped-down, modernist interpretation where even the cross stroke of the A’s were removed. This became known as the 'worm' logo, and lasted 17 years.
Marked for the Logistics & Material Division[LMD], These Logistics Storage Units [LSU] are lettered as such (No, not marked for a Football team!)
- All New Tooling; corrugated sides
- Eight different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 1-magnet bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; JTC 48' & 53' containers, Atlas 40' & 45'containers, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.