- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Separately applied wire grab irons and etched end platforms
- Detailed underbody including full brake gear
- Machined metal wheels
- Weighted for trouble free operation
- Wheels with RP25 contours operate on all popular brands of track
- Body mounted McHenry operating scale knuckle couplers
- Replacement parts available
- Minimum radius: 22â€
PROTOTYPE AND BACKGROUND INFO:
The modern 100 ton, high-cube, 60â€™ boxcar has become ubiquitous in the modern rail scene. These cars are designed to carry a myriad of loads, from auto parts to forest products.These boxcars are a fixture to any modern freight train.
The RTR model depicts accurately a ICC built 60' boxcar. Many paint schemes from the similar cars are also offered as close â€œstand-inâ€ type models.
|PROTOTYPE MANUFACTURER:||International Car Company|
|COUPLER STYLE:||McHenry Scale Knuckle|
|Minimum Age Recommendation:||14 years|
|Is Assembly Required:||No|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.