- 70-ton Roller Bearing trucks with 33" wheels
- Fully-assembled and ready to run out of the box
- Highly-detailed, injection-molded body
- Separately applied brake wheel
- Painted and printed for realistic decoration
- Machined metal wheels
- Weighted for trouble free operation
- Wheels with RP25 contours operate on all popular brands of track
- Body mounted McHenry operating scale knuckle couplers
- Window packaging for easy viewing plus interior plastic blister safely holds the model for convenient storage
- Replacement parts available
- Minimum radius: 18"
PROTOTYPE AND BACKGROUND INFO:
Gondolas are low-sided railroad cars that are used for hauling bulky loads that donâ€™t need protection from the weather. The Roundhouse 50â€™ gondola is representative of larger cars that began appearing on the rails in the early 1950â€™s, and many survive today working for modern roads and contractors.
|COUPLER STYLE:||McHenry Scale Knuckle|
|ERA:||1980 - Present|
|Minimum Age Recommendation:||14 years|
|Is Assembly Required:||No|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.