- Fully-assembled and ready-to-run out of the box
- Packed in a jewel box for great display and storage opportunities
- Razor sharp painting and printing
- Screw mounted trucks for accurate tracking
- Body mounted McHenry operating scale knuckle couplers
- Operates on Code 55 and 80 rail
- Minimum radius: 9 3/4”
PROTOTYPE AND BACKGROUND INFO:
It was the mid 1970s, and the incentive per diem box car boom was just beginning. New, brightly painted box cars seemed to appear overnight. Many were lettered for various short lines. Pullman Standard (PS) was a significant builder of many of these cars. The 50’ outside post, non-terminating end box car, became the foundation for new per diem cars built in the 1970s. The 50’ PS cars also varied in door configuration and style to better suit each customer. These models can still be seen today in the modern railroading scene.
|PROTOTYPE MANUFACTURER:||Pullman Standard|
|BODY STYLE:||Body Mounted McHenry Scale Knuckle|
|Minimum Age Recommendation:||14 years|
|Is Assembly Required:||No|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.