Superb replicas of head-end cars, coaches and luxury sleepers from the Milwaukee Road, Union Pacific(R) and Southern Pacific(TM) as assigned to the City of San Francisco, these WalthersProto(R) models will be the star of any HO operating session or collection! Easily mixed and matched for a custom consist, additional names/numbers are available separately in two 12-car Deluxe Edition consists, and a trio of three-car Holiday Expansion Sets (each available separately). Period-correct UP and Milwaukee E9A-B diesels, as well as new WalthersProto versions of SP's Alco PA-PBs in three different schemes, are available separately to power your new trains! Check out these exciting features including:
- Based on pool cars from each member railroad as assigned from the late 1950s to Amtrak
- 14 signature cars - four newly tooled models - to build a custom consist
- Fully assembled with superb WalthersProto detail inside and out
- Factory-finished in authentic UP colors with period-correct gray trucks
- Owning road's name in letter board
- Mix and match for a custom consist or expand other period streamliners
- Factory-installed grab irons
- Prototypically accurate window tinting and gaskets as appropriate
- Superb detail inside and out
- Modeler-installed extended drawbars for 22" radius curves included
- Correct 36" RP-25 metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct protoype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.