PRR T1 4-4-4-4
Broadway Limited Imports is proud to present the PRR T1 4-4-4-4 steam locomotive into the new Paragon3 family. Equipped with full sound and Rolling Thunder for DC and DCC, this unique loco will be a sure crowd pleaser.
History: The Pennsylvania Railroad T1 4-4-4-4 may look and sound like an articulated steam locomotive, but it really was a rigid frame locomotive with a second pair of cylinders dividing the drivers, making it a duplex drive locomotive. The design was a successful one and after a trial of two locomotives, the PRR ordered 50 more. Our models represent the production locomotives, as they appeared in the 1950s.
- NEW Paragon3 Sound & Operation System FEATURING ROLLING THUNDER with Authentic Sounds and Prototypical Operation in both DC and DCC environments
- Constant Intensity Directional Lighting with Prototypical Headlight
- All-Wheel Drive and All-Wheel Electrical Pick-Up
- Locomotive Composition: Die Cast with Die Cast Chassis
- Couplers: (2) Operating MicroTrains #1015 or Compatible
- Compatible Tracks: Code 55, 70, 83, & 100 Rail
- Minimum Operating Radius: 9.75 in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.