Walthers Layout Control System brings you a low-cost solution for easy turnout control for HO, N, Z, S, and O Scale layouts! The system is expandable at any time to grow with your layout, and can be used with DCC- or DC-power (a DCC accessory decoder is integrated into the switch machine). The system uses plug-and-play servo-style wiring with connectors, so no soldering is needed; two styles of cables are available separately to expand your wiring as needed. User-friendly instructions are included with all items, and drilling templates for easy mounting on your layout or fascia are included as appropriate. Using combinations of the system components, which include a servo-based slow-motion Switch Machine, Power Distribution Block, LED panel indicator/control pushbutton switches, add-on system cabling, a 2-amp 12V Filtered DC Power Supply and a three-piece drill set, you can easily build a complete control system.
The Walthers Layout Control System Distribution Block features:
- Simplifies electrical connections from power supply to as many as 8 switch machines
- Built-in barrel connector for quick connection to 2 Amp 12V Filtered DC Power Supply (949-110, sold separately)
- Screw terminals to connect second Distribution Block (sold separately) or DCC power input
- 8 matching position inputs/outputs for easy configuration with CMRI, stationary DCC decoders, microcontrollers, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and others (each sold separately)
- Includes two power extension cables and four benchwork mounting screws
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.