Test Weight Car PRR #490387 - HO Scale. Test Weight Cars had known weights so track scales could be precisely calibrated. They were used to check axle load limits and to determine the billing of customers for cargo loads. Bachmann Test Weight Cars come in a variety of colors and road names.
- Silver Series Rolling Stock
- Highly Detailed Die-Cast Painted Bodies with Separately Applied Brake Wheel and Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings
- Scale Like Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 2.5 in., W 1.4 in., H 1.2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 7.25 in., W 1.75 in., H 3.4 in.
- UPC: 022899744094
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.