AAR 40' STEEL BOX CAR - WESTERN PACIFICâ„¢ (Feather Car) - N Scale. The North American Boxcar is a versatile railroad car that is used to carry freight. Many railroads as well as independent companies printed their names and slogans on these colorful freight hauling cars. The American Association of Railroads (AAR) helped set the standards for Railroad Box cars. With a variety of colors and road names to choose from, Box Cars are sure to bring life to your train layout. Our Premium Silver SeriesÂ® Rolling Stock is Fully Assembled and Features; Highly Detailed Painted Body with Precision Graphics (where applicable), Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Magnetically Operated Body Mounted E-Z MateÂ® Couplers, Celcon Trucks, and Added Weight for Optimum Tracking. N Scale 1:160.
- Silver SeriesÂ® Rolling Stock â€“ Fully Assembled
- Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Sliding Door, and Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z MateÂ® Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, N Scale 1:160
- Product Measurements: L 3.5 in., W 0.75 in., H 1 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 6.4 in., W 1.3 in., H 2.5 in.
- UPC: 022899170626
Products bearing American Refrigerator Transit Company, Chicago & North Western, Denver & Rio Grande Western, Rio Grande, Missouri-Kansas-Texas, Missouri Pacific, Pacific Fruit Express, Southern Pacific, Cotton Belt, Texas & Pacific, Union Pacific, and Western Pacific marks are made under trademark license from Union Pacific Railroad Company.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.