- All new improved molded-on detail fidelity
- Fine scale stirrups
- Additional nut and bolt details added
- Body-mounted McHenry® operating scale knuckle couplers
- Metal wheel sets
- Screw mounted trucks for accurate tracking
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Minimum radius: 18”
PRIMED FOR GRIME MODELS FEATURE
- Duplicated look and feel of “In Service” equipment
- Faded base colors matched to the prototype
- Perfect starting point for adding grime and rust
PROTOTYPE AND BACKGROUND INFO:
Open top cars, such as gondolas, have been a mainstay on railroads for decades as they are ideal for carrying large, bulky loads such as coil steel or scrap metal loaded by crane.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.