PROTOTYPE AND BACKGROUND INFO: Richmond Tank Car was based out of Sheldon, Texas, and began operation in 1962. As a car builder RTC constructed tank cars for multiple railroads and leasing companies.
• Separately applied brake wheel and ladders
• 100-ton Roller Bearing trucks with 36” wheels
• Body-mounted McHenry® operating scale knuckle couplers
• Fully assembled and ready-to-run
• Highly-detailed, injection molded body
• Painted and printed for realistic decoration
• Weighted for optimum performance
• Machined metal wheels with RP25 contours
• Minimum radius: 18”
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.